Petitions are one way of letting the House of Commons or the Government of Canada know what issues are important to the community.
Please click on the links below to view petitions that have already been created for you to print out.
Once you have returned a petition to me with at least 25 signatures, I will be able to read the petition in the House of Commons.
Thank you for participating in the democratic process.
For information on petitions or to learn how to create your own, please read "Petitions - A Practical Guide".
- Electoral Reform & Proportional Representation
- National Sustainable Seafood Day
- Improve the Federal Sustainable Development Act
- Shark Fin Import Ban
Petitions to the House of Commons:
- Download: Petition for a Parliamentary Science Officer
- Download: Support for 2014 Health Accord
- Download: Save Canada Post
- Download: Improve Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Download: National Public Transit Strategy
- Download: National Dementia Strategy
- Download: National Sustainable Seafood Day
- Download: Shark Fin Import Ban
- Download: Protect Fish Habitat
- Download: Coast Guard Cuts